Doing a minimOOC
In this minimOOC, for Clavemat participants only, we are going through a short mini Open Online Course in order to define objectives and understand what we need in order to make thereal mOOC in September a success.
For now, the objectives of the mmOOC (minimOOC) are:
- Defining the objectives of the mOOC, MiCosa, and Mentor program
- Describing the various roles, expectations and responsibilities in preparation and during the mOOC
- Choosing and testing the initial toolset with which we are going to support the mOOC, and what we suggest to the participants
- Choosing the weekly topics that will be discussed and presented during the mOOC
- Thinking about the 'experts', gurus, and other people who we will ask for the weekly meetings
- Final considerations
Please add below your suggestion if something more should be discussed.