Goals: Collaborate with other teachers to
- Become familiar with PhET sims, research, and support materials
- Explore how you can use PhET effectively for your courses
- Share ideas with like-minded teachers
Format: Starting on July 9th, participants will pick from homework exercises (Tasks) that best suit their interests and needs. The exercises will enable
- getting to know one another to enable collaboration
- exploring the PhET resources, simulations, ideas about best practices, and open source activities
- sharing ideas about PhET uses
- designing activities that leverage PhET sim design
One hour webinars will held weekly on Wednesday at 3pm PST/4pm MST on July 11 and July 18. These webinars are designed to allow participants to build a community for sharing.
Active participants can share ideas using the P2PU forum and/or present during the webinars.
At the end of the three week course, we will discuss if a group wants to continue to work together using the P2PU forum.