- 1. Let's get acquainted View and Discuss In this task, we'll get to know each other a bit.
- 2. What do you want to accomplish? View and Discuss In this task, think about your goals for a global collaboration project
- 3. Why should someone want to collaborate with you? View and Discuss Write an ad for yourself as a partner; pair up!
- 4. What are you going to do? View and Discuss With your partner, design your project.
- 5. How are you going to do it? View and Discuss With your partner, talk about the tools you'll use.
- 6. Do it! View and Discuss Collaborate (and tell us about it)!
gepost bericht: Welcome to all of you who have joined this group. Now, we need you to participate! To do this, go to each task, read the information there, and post comments as instructed. If you have any questions or need assistance, just let me know. Thanks.
gepost bericht: I teach a 12th grade English elective called "Global Perspectives in Contemporary Literature." Students will do independent final projects. The questions they have been asked to consider are the following: Where do we find our humanity? How do we relate to world economies and poverty? What does literature have to teach us? (Consider addressing the global achievement race, pressures on youth, global identity, and how to find your place in the world)