- 1. Let's get acquainted Ver y Discutir In this task, we'll get to know each other a bit.
- 2. What do you want to accomplish? Ver y Discutir In this task, think about your goals for a global collaboration project
- 3. Why should someone want to collaborate with you? Ver y Discutir Write an ad for yourself as a partner; pair up!
- 4. What are you going to do? Ver y Discutir With your partner, design your project.
- 5. How are you going to do it? Ver y Discutir With your partner, talk about the tools you'll use.
- 6. Do it! Ver y Discutir Collaborate (and tell us about it)!
publicó mensaje: Welcome to all of you who have joined this group. Now, we need you to participate! To do this, go to each task, read the information there, and post comments as instructed. If you have any questions or need assistance, just let me know. Thanks.
publicó mensaje: I teach a 12th grade English elective called "Global Perspectives in Contemporary Literature." Students will do independent final projects. The questions they have been asked to consider are the following: Where do we find our humanity? How do we relate to world economies and poverty? What does literature have to teach us? (Consider addressing the global achievement race, pressures on youth, global identity, and how to find your place in the world)