Back in the day, what was your favorite outlet to read in print?
- Lots of self-help books & novels
Which print publications did you subscribe to, or seek out on a regular basis?
- National Geographic, local newspaper
Is there a moment when you started reading that publication online, or only online?
- I changed from local newspaper to Google News only.
Do you remember that moment of transition? What was it like?
- Basically, I was on the computer 8-10 hours so wanted a quick source of news with headlines I could pick and choose what to read.
What do you expect from that online experience that's not there in the print version?
- I can access it whenever, and mostly wherever, I want.
What does the online version offer you that the print version doesn't?
- From one source or article, I can branch off and discover more, as I like.