Janelle Heideman said:
My blog url is http://janelleheideman412.wordpress.com/
This will mostly be about personal topics, such as relationships (friendships, family, romantic), changes in my life and how I am adapting to them. I am thinking of starting at least one, maybe two more. one would concern education, elearning, instructional design, and similar topics. This is my profession and a major interest of mine. Another site might be devoted to my writing. I don't get the chance to write creatively as often as I would like, but when I do I could have a blog to post my writings to.
My interests/passions include:
- reading (fiction/nonfiction, almost all genres)
- advocating for LGBT rights (especially the "T" in LGBT)
- working to build stronger relationships within the communities of which I am a part
- building stronger relationships with my friends, family, boyfriend, acquaintances, etc.
- teaching and learning of all kinds--I try to learn something new every day and love the feeling I get when I learn something new or have helped turn a lightbulb on over someone else's head.
Looking at what I've written so far, I hope I haven't run too long. I also think my response is in reverse order from the question, but hopefully you will all be able to understand what I am saying.